About Me

My photo
Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India

Monday, July 5, 2010

Bangalore Trip - July 3 & 4

July 3,2010 - It marked my return to Bangalore after a gap of 4 years . It was perfect occasion to visit my brother new house for the first time . It was simply fantastic .Hope I will have one like this in future . A lot happened over the years and Bangalore looked more beautiful than before .Traffic continued to be the prime problem here and i do think with the coming of metro rail  it will solve this problem . It was so much fun to play with Naren and his girl friend Deepti .And i am wondering where Naren gets his energy for playing .I certainly miss him when i am here . The only thing i am concerned about his adamant behaviour sometimes and his interest for studies .Hope it will go away as he grows up

In short , A wonderful week end at Bangalore  .

1 comment: