About Me

My photo
Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Arun's Classic Mail's - 1

Dated : Feb 28,2005
Mail Subject :The Retirement Day
Occasion : When my father retired from service at LIC



Take a peek at the subject line if u haven't done so. It's not the title for upcoming sequel of the film "Terminator" starring the Californian governor Arnold S---------r [9 out of 10 times I am going to get his spelling wrong so I better leave it to u ]. It's about my favorite hero forever !! My Dad.

Today will be his last day at the office.He began his career as a clerk in LIC some 35 years back and now he is leaving as a CRM [Customer relation manager] .Also he is signing out at the same place [ Sellur,Divisonal office ,Madurai]where he signed in during 1969.That's make it perfect completion .

Explain briefly about your first flight trip ?

Awesome.The aerial view of city at night - Scrumptious meal - Prepossessing air hostess all made my debut air travel a memorable one .Finally I overcame my "Fightophobia".I was so silly to miss out 2 previous chances to go on air because of my fear.


Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment