About Me

My photo
Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Arun's Classic Mail's - 4

Dated : Sep 05,2008
Mail Subject :The Curse of Central Railway station
Occasion : When i lost my samsung mobile phone

Hi all

you are gonna reply this mail with some numbers .Just take a speculation
before proceeding further .

OK .let's go on .Last Friday was a chance for me to join the elite group
of people who lose their mobile twice [Ironically both happened on 29th of a
month and that too at central railway station ] The real pain of losing a
mobile is in getting back the no's that we stored for all these years . so
fellas do send me your contact number

My contact number will remain the same and it is likely to be activated on
Thursday morning [ Sept 4]

adios amigo

No comments:

Post a Comment