About Me

My photo
Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India

Monday, September 14, 2009

Arun's Classic Mail's - 5

Dated : APR 20,2007
Mail Subject : Exit :Scope - Enter : ?
Occasion : When I resigned by job at scope


Hi Fellas
I am calling it’s a day .

J.Arun Prasad

System Analyst

Scope International

Sep 11 ,2006 [Surya Jothika marriage] to April 20,2007 [Abishek Aishwarya marriage]


Can any of u tell me when is next star’s marriage going to take place ?

you can send ur forwarded mails to any of these id’s

jap_in@yahoo.com
arunprasad_j@fastmail.fm
databaseman@gmail.com


To hear my sweet voice, key in the following no’s

98844 04566

@ Madurai 0452 – 2580758


By any chance if u want to send postmen to my residence use the following address


353,Jp Illam

Malligai Street

Thendral Nagar

Gomathipuram

Madurai -20


To have a complete hitherto on me, use the following link

http://bingoarun.blogspot.com


If u wanna become a member in scope yahoo groups ,send a blank mail to vintagescope_subscribe@yahoogroups.com


Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment